Well, a lot has happened over the last several days! All of it good!
We have about 85% of all our remaining stuff packed. Tonight we are looking at trucks to see if a 16' truck will be big enough for all of our stuff. We then get to pack all of the train stuff so we can give it to Daniel.
I am thinking that I will start packing the computer stuff this week also. Most of what we have downstairs can be packed. We just need the computers out to use.
I am also going to move all the boxes out to the garage so we can see how much we have and give us room in the house. Lots of work left to do. I figure I can do the labor part and Tina and I can focus on coordinating things for the move.
Well, time to go. Will try to write more later today.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment