Hello everyone,
I want you to know that I have received my calling. I am going into Ministry.
After finding out how expensive it is.... We accept all donations!
Each class is 5 weeks long and all my lower lever classes cost $1,155 per 5 weeks. Each upper level class is $1,300 for 5 weeks!
I have talked to the School I want to go to, Hope International University, and without looking at my Transcripts, they estimate that I have about a year and a half to get my B.S. degree! After that, I can choose to go to the Seminary or peruse a Masters degree in Church Leadership. If I would like to get into Senior Pastor ship, I should pursure the Seminary route. Other callings...I should go into Church Leadership.
I just spent 3 days in the hospital...I went in on Saturday night! I told Tina that she could call 911 or I would do it! Then she panicked! She does not deal with emergencies very well!
Well, I went to Valley Hospital in Las Vegas. I got into the ambulance at about 930pm and was told at about 0130am that I was being admitted to the "Chest Pain Unit".
I saw the Doctor for about 5 minutes and had 2 blood tests and 3 EKG's before they admitted me.
The first nurse I had in the Chest Pain Unit thought I was in the Psych unit and would NOT let me close the door to my room. The room I was in was shared by the Chest Pain Unit and the Psych unit! I was moved into a "CPU" room after my third section of my stress test.
My Sgt. Skip Hoover came to see me in the hospital. I thought that was very nice of him, but then I found out that he talked to Tina for about 30 minutes! That is never good! :)
Well, they found no reason why I was having chest pain....even after all the tests that they gave me. Now I am out 4 days of work and Thousands of dollars in debit to Valley Hospital. Not to mention the ambulance ride!
I have been fighting many issues all my life, but each time I find out what I need to do. Satan rears his evil head and tries to 'derail' my plans. However, this time he is unsuccessful. I am here to serve God! And no matter what Satan throws in my way I will overcome his challenges!
For years God has sent me little messages that I needed to serve him. The Friday before Thanksgiving I was at work (my part-time job at Celine Dion's home), and heard the song "Three Wooden Crosses" by Randy Travis and I felt this very 'physcial' force that I needed to serve God!
After I accepted this in my life, I felt a very calming and peaceful feeling over my life!
I have been talking to the Pastors at my Church and have been given a lot of direction. However, our Church can only provide me with $1,000 a year at most for my goal of achiving Christian Minstry. More that likey, $300 is what I will get from my Church.
I like serving others, but need to find out how God wants me to serve!
Love you all, and God Bless you,
Kurt
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment