Well how is everyone?
I hope that you are all well. Sorry we have not posted in a long time, but we have been very busy getting settled in.
We both love our new jobs. I have gone through a lot of changes in my position at Harrah's Security. I was a Bike Officer on Graveyard Shift for about 5 weeks. But then I was asked if I wanted to transfer to Day Shift as an Emergency Medical Technician. I took the Day Shift position and have loved it!
I also took a part time position working security on my days off. Tina also has a new position at Target. Tina starts at her new job on Saturday 10/6/07. So now that we both have 2 jobs, we will see less of each other, but there will be less stress in our lives because we be getting caught up on all of our bills! Heck, we might even put some money away for once! That is after we pay back Tina's Mom and Dad! =)
Well more to come soon!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment