Saturday, April 28, 2007

Good Morning!

Well, Good morning to Everyone! I hope that today finds you all well!

I have not felt this good for this long in over 4 months! =) What a joy it is to be back up on my feet!

Last night I started to go through my old 'stuff'! My goal is to throw out over half of what I own to get ready for our move! I found some of my old army equipment. I had Daniel come over and gave him a lot of it. I had an old 'steel pot' helmet that I got from my dad when he was in the Army Reserves. I gave this to Daniel and he thought it was great! Just like I did when my Dad gave it to me. I had other things I gave to him like maps of Ft. McCoy and some old web gear. I know that Daniel's Dad will hate that I also gave him a couple camo sticks! =) That stuff is hard to get off your skin! I have other stuff like mosquito netting and shelter halves, but still need to dig them out.

Tina talked to the recruiter that she is working with last night, and found out that they are setting up an interview with a very large construction company for her. She is very excited about this opportunity. I got a call from a hospital that I applied at, and was told that the swing shift position that I applied for had been filled, but they have a day shift opening soon and would like to interview me for that position.

We are getting closer to our goal!

Well, I will talk more later today!

Kurt

No comments: